It's not the team with the best players that wins, its the players with the best team that win!
Duration: Guaranteed 3 hours of play and at least 6 matches
Location: Incline Village Tennis Center
Price: $35 per person (includes light refreshments after play)
Enjoy a 2-hour clinic with Laura Fenton Kovanda on Sunday for $35 when you play in the tournament too.
What’s the secret sauce to World Team Pickleball events, well it’s the guaranteed play. No traveling, only to be sent home early with a first-round loss. Instead, every team faces off with at least 3 other teams, facing each team in a men’s doubles match, a women’s doubles match, and 2 mixed doubles matches. This equals at least 6 games for each team member over a three hour period. Oh yes, that’s the next secret ingredient, no long waits between games and no getting cold—World Team Pickleball events keep it lively.
By now, I’m sure you’re wondering, “where do I signup?” Well, we’re not quite accepting signups today, but there are two things to do next:
- Pull your team together for the bracket you’re entering—everyone on the team should fall into the skill rating bracket that you enter. Remember, 2 men and 2 women, all ages welcome. (Please review our ratings which can be reviewed here):
- Rookies Bracket (2.5 + 3.0 rating) – This bracket allows newer players to experience the added excitement of playing similar skilled players from around the region.
- Experienced Bracket (3.5 rating) – This bracket is for the more consistent players around the area, enjoy competitive play with a team to cheer you on.
- Challengers Bracket (4.0+ rating) – This bracket is for those who relish putting their skills to the test. Find out how your team stacks up against others in the area.
- Join the email below and we’ll keep you posted with updates and when you can officially register.
- If you’re interested in a clinic by Pickleball Pro, Laura Fenton Kovanda, then head over to her clinic page.