Happy New Year everyone! To kick off 2019, we are introducing a new game format to the Tahoe Pickleball community and we’re calling it Masters of the Mountain.
My favorite benefits of the new format are:
- Nonstop play as each round is timed
- Every round ensures a new mix of competition
- Win to earn your way up against the top competition
- It’s not the best team that wins, it’s the best partners (nuanced, but think about it)
- You don’t need a partner to compete
Check out the rules of the game in the below gallery and review the diagram to see how the game works. Additionally, I have laid out how Masters of the Mountain courts, and flow, will work at the Truckee Rec Gym.